As we build up to the release of the fourth Creepy Hollow book, A Faerie’s Secret, I thought it would be fun for readers around the world to spread the Creepy Hollow book love by taking a photo of themselves along with one or more of the other three Creepy Hollow books. And that’s how we wound up with #CreepyHollowInTheWild!
So here’s how it works: You take a photo of yourself with a Creepy Hollow book (print or ebook) SOMEWHERE OUT THERE IN THE WORLD and share it online. I’ll be featuring some of the photos on my Facebook page AND I’ll be compiling a slideshow video of all the pics AND at the end of it there will be 2 winners!
– Post your photo on Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter
– Use the hashtag #CreepyHollowInTheWild and tag me so I can find the photos (on Facebook: @AuthorRachelMorgan / on Instagram: @AuthorRachelMorgan / on Twitter: @AuthorRMorgan)
– You have from now until May 31st to enter
– Open internationally
– You can enter more than once (with different photos taken in different places)
– Some ideas: In the gym, on a beach, in a coffee shop, on a mountain, in a plane, on a boat, at the top of a tree, on a railway track, next to a waterfall, under the Eiffel Tower, next to the Grand Canyon, on a magic carpet (wait … maybe not that one 😉 )
#1 – a signed paperback of A FAERIE’S SECRET + swag for the person with the most creative photo
#2 – a Creepy Hollow swag pack for 1 randomly chosen winner